Thursday, January 15, 2015

BEST AND WORST OF 2014 NUMBER 1





BEST
#1: Foxcatcher was amazing. It was my most anticipated film of the year and man it did not let me down. The story is engaging, the directing is great, but the performances are amazing. Each actor, whether it be Tatum, Carrell, or Ruffalo are doing their best work.  Terrifically done all around.

WORST
#1:  Transformers:Age Of Extinction is awful, awful, awful. The acting is bad, the dialogue is horrible, and the directing, dear god the directing, is cliche and stupid. The editing makes the CGI look like it was done by an eight year old. I could rant for hours about why it sucks. There are so much plot holes, you feel like you are a freeway full of them. Solid F +. If I could give it a lover grade I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment