Monday, February 23, 2015

"KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE"



"Kingsman: The Secret Service" stars Colin Firth, Taron Edgerton, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Caine, Mark Strong, Sofia Boutella, and Sophie Cookson. It is directed and written by Matthew Vaughn. Now I was excited for this movie, mainly because of its cast and the director. Also was really interested in the story.



"Kingsman: The Secret Service" is about how an old secret service agent recruits a boy, who was the son of his old partner. The organization is called Kingman, where they go on secret operations to protect the world. When a millionaire named Valentine wants to destroy the world, the Kingsman will do at nothing to stop Valentine. Now I saw this with some of my friends, and I loved the movie. The acting, the dialogue, the action, and the story were all amazing. Such a good movie, that I want to see a sequel now. One of my friends found it decent another found it ok, but I found it amazing!  Overall, we agreed that it was a very good movie.  The disagreement came about three things:  language, violence and the final scene.  My take is its a rated R movie, so the language is to be expected.  The violence didn't bother me because I've seen a lot of violence in movies.. the only scene that might have been over the top is the church scene.  The end of the movie "spoiler alert" when the heads blow up in unison to music was hilarious to us all.  The final scene "spoiler alert" drew shock from my two buddies.. their mouths were literally open.  My take again is that it is a rated R movie… it could have been much, much worse.




THE VERDICT
Kingsman: The Secret Service is amazing, with great action and a fantastic story. I give Kingsman: The Secret Service an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment