Sunday, November 15, 2015

STEVE JOBS REVIEW




Steve Jobs was a man who essentially changed the world by thinking of things he knew we would need. He realized that with ease, we could put a computer in a phone and change the way we do everything. When I heard that Aaron Sorkin had written a script about him, and that an excellent cast was attached I got super excited.  Now how is the movie? Story here.




Steve Jobs is about his life through 3 openings of 3 big Apple Products ;The victories and struggles he went through. This movie stars Michael Fassbender, Kate Winslet, Seth Rogen, and Jeff Daniels. Its directed by Danny Boyle and written by Aaron Sorkin. Now I love this movie. I do, its amazing. The acting, directing, writing, cinematography, score, everything else. I love this, no complaints at all.


                                                                    THE VERDICT
                Steve Jobs is a terrific biopic with, amazing writing, great acting and excellent directing. I give Steve Jobs an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment