Sunday, November 27, 2016

BLEED FOR THIS REVIEW



Bleed For This stars Miles Teller, and Aaron Eckhart and its a film I was overall very curious about. I wasn't super excited but I did want to see it, because I love boxing movies and I love movies about not giving up and to keep on fighting and having hope. So is bleed for this good? Story here. 






Bleed for this is about how boxer Vinny Pazienza gets in such a severe car crash that is unkown if heal ever walk again.. Not only does he walk again he makes on of the sports history best comebacks. I really liked bleed for this a lot. It has great peformances all around, has a great score, and a decent story and decent editing. My problem with Bleed for this is that it took to long to where it needed to be but overall its a very good movie that I think people should see. 


                                                                     THE VERDICT
Bleed for this may be slow at times, but with its great performances and a great message about never giving up, it keeps you entertained until the end. I give bleed For this an A-. 

No comments:

Post a Comment