Sunday, December 28, 2014

BEST AND WORST OF 2014 NUMBER 9






BEST
#9:  Fury was a surprise for me because while I was interested I thought it would just be some decent B movie. It's so much more! It's an intense ride with clever editing and terrific direction.  The sound was bar far the best part. I seriously could close my eyes and imagine everything on the screen. The acting was terrific and the story kept me interested.

WORST
#9: POMPEII  This has Kit Harrington, and Keifer Sutherland, two actors I love and who I am bitterly disapointed thought this was remotely a good idea. Good Grief this was bad! Full of cheesy dialogue and crappy special affects. I did not care if this whole city was covered in ash. I think I'd rather be covered in ash then watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment