Tuesday, December 30, 2014

THE BEST AND WORST OF 2014 NUMBER 10



BEST: THE INTERVIEW

THE WORST: SABOTAGE 




BEST
#10: The most controversial movie of the year, ended up being one of my favorites . While at the bottom of the list, I really did  love 90% of "The Interview." There were just a few little things in the first act that i took issue with.  Other then that? It was a crazy funny story.

WORST
#10 : No one likes a good Schwartznegger film more than me. And when I heard he would be working with Terrence Howard I got excited cause i really do think he's very under rated. But gosh this movie was awful. David Ayer, who has since redeemed himself with the movie FURY, has a script full of corny dialogue, and charachters you just don't like. You can't feel sorry really for any of them. Schwartzneggers character John is the only one you can really feel anything for, and even thats a little hard.  The editing is an awful, uneven mess, but I can say with all its faults, its kind of a hot mess. Bad... but I could watch it again if I had too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment