Friday, June 20, 2014

22 JUMP STREET REVIEW



JUMP! Down on jump street, 22 jump street! I love this movie. its hilarious, and clever. The first one was funny too but I think this one might be even better. Now lets get to the story!



This is the sequel to "21 Jump Street, and
while The story of "22 Jump Street," has the same premise as the first one, (Young looking cops going undercover at a high school to bust a drug ring, now going to a college.)I know what you could be thinking.... Is this going to be like, "Hangover 2"? Believe me when I say that while filthy, its funny, and while simple, it's also clever. Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill have a terrific chemistry. Ice cube reprises his role as the Lieutenant, and is as funny as ever. The main complaint I have is the repeat of certain jokes about Jonah Hill being old looking.  But other than that it was pretty funny.


THE VERDICT

22 Jump street is better than its previous outing. Fun and fast moving, if you liked the first one you will love the second
Grade: A-.

No comments:

Post a Comment