Monday, November 3, 2014

BIRDMAN REVIEW


Birdman stars Michael Keaton, Edward Norton, Emma Stone, Naomi Watts, Amy Ryan and Zach Galifinakis. What is Birdman? Well I don't know, trailer really doesn't really explain the plot. All you know is Michael Keaton used to be superhero and he's doing a play with Edward Norton, that he wrote and directed. Here's the story.



Washed up actor Regan Thompson ( Keaton) was once a  iconic superhero, but now he must overcome an ego he has and any family trouble so that his broadway play reclaims his past and glory. Now here is the thing...Birdman is the weirdest movie I've seen this year, but in a good way. It has excellent performances, and a fantastic written screenplay. But really the best part of the film is the directing. Director Alejandro Gonzales Inarritu gives us, really his masterpiece. People will come out saying the film is weird, but I loved it. Okay... so it's weird.. What I mean by this is the voices, the flying, the ending.. I scratched my head admittedly.  I really don't have complaints, the story's good and the editing and score are amazing. Birdman is really one of the best films of the year.


Despite some of the weird stuff... Birdman is Spectacular, I give Birdman an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment